MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
Tourism is one of the fastest expanding businesses today, and firms continue to need useful knowledge from academically prepared managers. EIASM’s MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management investigates theories, techniques and business models in the fields of tourism and event management.
MBA graduates often work in hotels, hospitality industries, tourism agencies, international and national food chains, catering, etc. MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management graduates can receive rich offers for their job in offshore projects and can handle high profile customers.
You will need to complete the following modules spread out during the course of your study:
The Final thesis
Candidates are required to submit a capstone project on an approved topic long about 50 pages. The thesis should offer an original application of knowledge in the area of management and should demonstrate the candidate’s ability to integrate rigorous academic analysis with practical real-world relevance and application within topics covered by this course.
The chosen subject should be viewed in light of future career plans. Students have been offered positions as a direct result of their MBA Capstone project. The Capstone project can take many forms:
A tip for you
A very popular option amongst students is to work with an organisation on a project that will add value to its business. The output is a substantial report combining the student’s experience and MBA knowledge to provide research, analysis and recommendations. The supervisor works with students to facilitate engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Two years of full-time managerial experience, showing substantial
- career progression (recommended/optional)
- Ability to study in English
- Application processing fee of €50
- The MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management degree we offer here at EIASM has a fixed one-time fee of €4900
- Application Progress Requirements:
- Scanned copy of your passport/national ID
- Scanned copies of your academic diplomas/certificates/transcripts